Did you know that NAR offers dozens of webinars tailored to the unique needs of REALTORS? Designed to help you expand your brand, increase profits, and run a successful business, these webinars are produced exclusively for members and are only available at Your Store, the REALTOR® Store. Check out five top webinars created by leading experts and packed with timely, relevant information from industry experts.
This invaluable webinar gives you all you need to know to develop and execute an effective and efficient social media plan. Take advantage of the power of social media with actionable steps you can take to elevate your online presence and reach the audience you need to be successful.
Learn how to:
- Time block on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis
- Create a pillar content plan that you can commit to each month
- Brainstorm what your brand is all about and find your voice for your content
- Think beyond the now
- Evaluate what has worked in the past (and what has not)
Presenter Katie Lance is a nationally known and highly sought-after keynote speaker—and now you can gain from her wisdom from the comfort of your home. She is CEO and owner of a social media marketing firm, and her signature social media coaching program, #GetSocialSmart, has received accolades from industry peers across the globe.
This webinar, also created by renowned social media specialist Katie Lance, gives you all you need to know to gain traction on one of the top social media platforms online. Let How to Rock Your Instagram take your marketing to the next level as you learn how to:
- Attract the right type of followers
- Develop a personalized look and feel for your posts
- Create a smart schedule
- Use Instagram to build your business
- Maximize Stories, video REELS, and more
Staying on top of new tech and trends is more important today than ever—especially in the wake of the pandemic and the accelerated change and growth that occurred. In this new webinar, NAR’s Emerging Technology team shares their insights about key trends and how these cutting-edge technologies are impacting the real estate industry:
- Designed to do our thinking for us, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning tech uses sophisticated algorithms and predictive analytics to make educated guesses about future behavior.
- 5G is the fifth-generation technology standard for broadband cellular networks providing enhanced connection and faster internet speeds.
- With a growing presence in everyday life Virtual World and Augmented Realitytech blur the line between computer-generated content and the real world.
In this indispensable and enlightening webinar, Michael Soon Lee shares four secrets that have led him to long-term success. Get the inside scoop on such topics as how to have more potential clients than you need and how to get paid more than the average agent. Plus, you’ll learn from his mistakes so you can shorten your learning curve and avoid falling into the same traps.
Michael Soon Lee, DBA, CRS, GRI, is a real estate broker, national speaker, and author of eight books, including "Black Belt Negotiating" and "Cross-Cultural Selling for Dummies". He has spoken over 1,000 times, coached hundreds of agents to success, and consults with many real estate companies.
Led by Carole Kaptur of NAR’s Strategic Association Management (SAM) team, this essential webinar provides best practices in CEO performance management. Learn how performance ties into your association’s goals and strategic plan, how to create an environment of trust and respect, how to understand the evaluation process, and how to determine ratings. Understanding and following best practices in performance management can help you mitigate risks, minimize liability, and avoid costly legal mistakes and missteps.
Carole Kaptur, SHRM-SCP, HCS, GRI, is a consultant with SAM, an experienced team that offers comprehensive human resources services for REALTOR® associations. She is a Senior Certified Professional with the Society for Human Resources Management as well as a certified Human Capital Strategist.
Watch NAR’s must-have webinars for the latest wisdom from those in the know. Visit Your Store, the REALTOR® Store now!